Stoke Guitar Lessons - Guitar Teacher
Thomas is a Stoke-on-Trent based guitar tutor with 10 years playing experience. Taught by Steve Sheldon and Francesco Lo Castro, Thomas has a unique versatile ability covering all styles, techniques and genres.
Why should you learn guitar with Thomas:
- First lesson is FREE
- Thomas is able to teach people of all ages (kids and adults) and abilities from beginners to advanced
- Thomas is a versatile guitarist of many styles including, Blues, Rock, Country and Acoustic fingerstyle to name a few
- Graduate of the university of Wolverhampton with a first class bachelors degree in music
- DBS certified to teach children
- Centre of Stoke-on-Trent teaching studio
- Will travel up to 10 miles to teach you in the comfort of your own home – locations include Uttoxeter, Crewe, Leek etc.
- Free parking
- Lessons start from just £15 and a small fee of £5 to cover my travel expenses.