London Based Guitar Teacher For School Required
We are looking for a first class guitar teacher to work in a London School/Academy for £30 per hour. We will require you from September 2017 and you will need to be able to get to the school to the South of London. The guitar tutor role will include the following;
Purpose of Post: To teach individual and/or group guitar lessons. To lead a classical guitar ensemble before school or during a lunch time. Reporting to:Director of Music
1. To teach students who have paid for classical guitar lessons at the Acadamy
2. To deliver a high standard of music making and enthusiastic teaching
3. To organise and produce your own timetable
4. To organise for students to take Grade exams if they wish to and help students find an accompanist for these exams, if required
5. To communicate with parents about progress and any other issues
6. To write reports on the progress of students at the end of the Autumn and Summer terms
7. To contribute fully to the development and delivery of string tuition,creating opportunities to encourage students to take up the classical guitar
8. To encourage students to take part in some of the many music extra-curricular activities
9. To run a classical guitar ensemble.
10. To liaise with music staff about performance exams for GCSE and A level students.
To find out more regarding this music teaching job please email us at London@MyGuitarLessons.co.uk giving us any relevant qualifications and details of previous teaching you have done. Also include all contact details.